Friday, November 6, 2009

News: Hello Everyone!! Lets go shred!!






Tomorrow!! Tomorrow!! Tomorrow!! Tomorrow!! Tomorrow!!


Timberline will be opening Bruno and Pucci on Saturday November 7 from 9am - 3pm. One of the earliest openings ever!!!!


Well the season is about to start and I thought it would be a good time to introduce myself. I am the Afro Jedi. I will be helping out The Guru from time to time with the site. I will mostly be riding on the weekends and at night with my peeps and also as a lone star. I've been on Hood since `98 and worked at every ski resort up there.


I will only give you the facts people no bullshit.


So if you see a black guy in a yellow suit holla at me and we will shred together!!


May the shred be with you!!!


Afro Jedi-


Here is something to get you stoked!!



1 comment:

  1. Lol that waz ZEN!!!! hope your day was fun u should always holla at me when you come up G, lots of jibs!!! GOGGLEZ

    ReplyDelete

Since Oct. 30th