Monday, November 16, 2009

Photos: Dying For A Park



Jim Weisgerber

Even though it's only the middle of November and we are really lucky to be riding what we are, people are still dying to ride a park. You wouldn't believe how many messages I've gotten in my inbox asking when Timberline plans to build some jumps. I wish I had an answer. At this point we are all at the mercy of Mother Nature. If I were to guess, I'd say we need 2-3 more feet before any jump building can go down. We rode over to Conway's and Paintbrush today and were happy to see they were busy track packing (see photos below) but there were definitely still rocks and stumps in the middle of the runs.

This lack of a park has us going out and finding anything we can to either slide or jump off.

Check out the photos




Matt Guess




Corey Caswell




Track Packin' On Paintbrush

2 comments:

  1. Yeah shreddin!!!! I know those guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. City park meadows, coming soon, and we gots a couple mini jumps hips, come check out the gangsta set!!!!!!!!!

    Gogglez

    ReplyDelete

Since Oct. 30th